Ten Things I am Thankful for Today| CV Lay-off Day:16
Sometimes, when we are in the midst of a storm, it’s easy to become weighed down with discouragement. At the beginning of April, my sister began choosing one thing that she was thankful for each day and then shared it on social media. Isn’t that a great idea? I loved it so much that I thought I’d put my own little spin on it.
Today, I am sharing ten things I am thankful for; I’d love to read your list, too!
- I am thankful for the God of my salvation. Before I knew His name, He loved me. He pulled me from a dark and hopeless place and gave me a new heart. He has walked with me through my darkest days and continually blesses me with the sweetness of His presence.
- I am thankful for my husband. I am grateful that we can experience both laughter and sorrow together; our bond is stronger because of it. Also, I adore him.
- I am thankful for my children. Spending each day with them is my favorite; they never cease to make me smile.
- I am thankful for faithful friends who text or call to check on me just because they thought of me.
- I am thankful for our home and the fact that we finally painted over the walls, ugly brown walls that were driving me crazy.
- I am thankful for scrambled eggs and coffee.
- I am thankful for the morning sun and the birds that call our yard their home.
- I am thankful for words that capture a moment in time to be remembered for years to come.
- I am thankful for my morning walks, vitamins, and water that help my body to function with strength and endurance.
- I am thankful for Lindt 90% dark chocolate; it is indeed a gift from God.
That’s my ten, what are you thankful for today?
“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever.” Psalm 136:1